Thursday, May 24, 2012

Go Further

 Have you ever noticed that you can work out one day and sweat, and give it all you have but you still wont have a six pack the very next day? Disappointing, I know, I too wish that only doing 50 sit ups and 2 pull ups would give me some sweet biceps and hard core abs. Life as it seems lets us learn Patience, even if we would rather not.
       I am working on getting just one pull up by the end of the next 6 weeks. To some that may seem an easy feat, to others, like me, its the hardest thing ever .Ha! I learned from running the Ogden Marathon, that physical fitness has more than just one part. There is more than just the physical exercise. You must eat the right foods so your body has the ability to refuel and fix itself, and you have to have the right mentality. In my heart I know that Physical fitness is 10% physical and 90% mental. You have to choose to give it your all, and the battle is already won. I have learned that not doing your best wastes time and uses up more energy than giving it all you have. Mediocrity in the end is futile. That is why I am so grateful for the example of my Savior. He taught us by example that patience is worth having. He taught us that giving your whole heart to Him would be more worth it in the end than mediocrity. I find strength and faith in Him as I do my best, because I am not alone. That is how it is with all things in my life, not just when I am trying to do a pull up.
      So for all the people out there trying to reach there goals- I implore you to look to your Savior and don't give up. Dig deep, go further then you ever have before. Give it all you got and leave nothing left. Focus your life on Him and I promise you, that he will make you a better you than you ever could alone.


¿Alguna vez ha notado que se puede trabajar un día y el sudor, y darle todo lo que tiene, pero aún no tendrá un paquete de seis al día siguiente? Decepcionante, lo sé, yo también deseo que sólo haciendo 50 sentadillas y 2 tirón sube me daría unos bíceps y abdominales dulces núcleo duro. La vida, ya que parece nos permite aprender a tener paciencia, aunque preferiría no hacerlo.
       Estoy trabajando en conseguir un solo tire hacia arriba al final de las próximas 6 semanas. Para algunos esto puede parecer una tarea fácil, para otros, como yo, es el más difícil que nunca. ¡Ja! Me enteré  de correr la Maratón de Ogden, que la condición física tiene algo más que una parte. No es más que el ejercicio físico. Usted debe comer los alimentos adecuados para que su cuerpo tiene la capacidad para abastecerse de combustible y fijar en sí, y usted tiene que tener la mentalidad correcta. En mi corazón sé que la aptitud física es 10% físico y mental del 90%. Tienes que elegir a dar todo, y la batalla está ganada ya. He aprendido que no está haciendo su mejor pérdida de tiempo y consume más energía que le da todo lo que tienes. La mediocridad al final es inútil. Es por eso que estoy tan agradecida por el ejemplo de mi Salvador. Él nos enseñó con su ejemplo que la paciencia vale la pena tener. Él nos enseñó que dar todo tu corazón a Él sería más digno de él en el final de la mediocridad. Yo encontro la fuerza y ​​la fe en El como lo mejor de mí, porque yo no soy el único. Eso es lo que pasa con todas las cosas en mi vida, no sólo cuando yo estoy tratando de hacer un levantamiento.
      Así que para todas las personas allá afuera tratando de alcanzar metas no, te suplico que mires a tu Salvador, y no te rindas. Profundizar, a continuación, ir más lejos que nunca antes. Dar todo lo que tienes y dejar la izquierda nada. Enfoca tu vida en él y te prometo, que te hará un mejor de lo que nunca podría por sí solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment