Thursday, May 31, 2012

We Choose Our Destiny

Up and down...sounds like life right? OK, so life for me before my mission was super UP and then super DOWN. I always let my circumstances control me. If something silly happened like I didn't get all my change back from the cashier, or I forgot to do my homework, or even if I had a really bad hair day- it would ruin my whole entire day. Bleh! I was super unhappy. My mood would change like the weather in Kentucky. If you don't like the weather here, just stay till tomorrow and it will change.
    While I have been on my mission, I have realized that I HAVE A CHOICE. My circumstances do not control me. Its amazing how things in life come alive when you choose to use your agency. Agency is the gift that God has given us to choose for ourselves. Our circumstances to not need to keep us from becoming great. That is our decision.  If I am unhappy today, that's my choice. If I do the best I can and soar to the skies- Yep- still my choice. So if you have been living your life in a melancholy way, if you tend to blame others for your failures, or you don't feel like you have a choice about what direction your life is going please remember this:

"Brethren, within the confines of whatever circumstances we find ourselves, we will always have the right to choose....Decisions are constantly before us. To make them wisely, courage is needed—the courage to say no, the courage to say yes. Decisions do determine destiny..." President Thomas S. Monson
 We are a blessed people. We are Children of God. We choose our Destiny. So get up and Go! DO! Go and do the things you thought you weren't strong enough, or bold enough to do. You are Magnificent, and you hold the Power in your hands to choose for yourself. Christ suffered for all of us so we could repent and return to God. Don't let go of this opportunity. It is never to late to start living. 


Las Decisionses Determinan Duestro Destino

 
Elija Su Vida


Arriba y abajo ... suena como el derecho la vida? Aceptar, por lo que la vida para mí antes de que mi misión era súper súper arriba y luego abajo. Siempre dejo que mis circunstancias me controlan a mí. Si sucedió algo tonto como yo no obtuvieron todo mi dinero en el cajero, o me olvidé de hacer mi tarea, o incluso si tenía un pelo muy mal el día que arruinaría mi día entero. Bleh! Yo no estaba súper feliz. Mi estado de ánimo que cambian como el tiempo en Kentucky. Si no te gusta el tiempo aquí, quédate hasta mañana y se va a cambiar.

     Aunque he estado en mi misión, me he dado cuenta de que tengo una opción. Mis circunstancias no me controlan a mí. Es increíble cómo las cosas en la vida cobran vida cuando se decide usar su agencia. Agencia es el don que Dios nos ha dado a elegir por nosotros mismos. Nuestras circunstancias no es necesario que nos impiden convertirse en grande. Esa es nuestra decisión. Si no estoy satisfecho hoy en día, esa es mi elección. Si lo hago lo mejor que puedo y se elevan a los cielos -, todavía mi decisión. Así que si usted ha estado viviendo su vida de una manera melancólica, si usted tiende a culpar a otros por sus fracasos, o no te sientes como si tuvieras una elección acerca de lo que la dirección de su vida va por favor recuerde lo siguiente:

     "Hermanos, dentro de los confines de cualquier circunstancia en la que nos encontremos, siempre tendremos el derecho de elegir.....Constantemente tenemos decisiones ante nosotros. A fin de tomarlas sabiamente, se necesita valor, el valor para decir no, y el valor para decir sí. Las decisiones determinan nuestro destino.... "  Presidente Thomas S. Monson

  Somos un pueblo bendecido. Somos hijos de Dios. Nosotros elegimos nuestro destino. Así que levántese y vaya! HAGALO! Ve y haz las cosas que pensé que no eran lo suficientemente fuertes, o lo suficientemente audaz para hacerlo. Usted es magnífico, y que tienen el poder en sus manos para elegir por ti mismo. Cristo sufrió por todos nosotros para que pudiéramos arrepentirnos y regresar a Dios. No dejes pasar esta oportunidad. Nunca es tarde para empezar a vivir.

No comments:

Post a Comment