Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daddy

One of the most amazing Men on the earth. I've never met anyone who has gone through so many trials and has stayed so strong. I am so grateful that My Heavenly Father blessed me to have such an amazing example in my life. He's a rock. Whenever I have those moments in life when I loose my footing and I need someone to help me- he's the one I call upon. From Gardening tips to life advice, He's the king in guiding me to find sure footing.
   I remember a few months ago I had had a crazy day. I was blessed to recieve an e-mail from him. He made me laugh. It was exactly what I needed. A few years ago I had a really hard time with something, once again he was there. He has always loved me for who I am and has always helped me understand who I can become. He never doubts me or what I am capable of. He's my Daddy. He's my Hero. He's my best friend.
   Wheneve I think of dads I think of the scripture in John 3:16 " God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son..." Our Heavenly Fathr loved us so much that he gave us His Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior. He did this so we could all have the opportunity to make it back to him. Christ suffered for all of our sins so we could have the opportunity to live with our Families forever.
   So for all you fathers our there, especially mine- THANK YOU! Thank you for teaching your children as Christ taught us. Thank you for loving them, supporting them, and giving them hope. And most of all, thank you for not giving up on us, for encouraging us and guiding us to sure footing. You are all amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment